Task-Relationship-Self: A Framework for Understanding Service Encounter Behaviors
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 512–528, June 2013
How to Cite
Bradley, G. L., Sparks, B. A., Zapf, D., McColl-Kennedy, J. R. and Jimmieson, N. L. (2013), Task-Relationship-Self: A Framework for Understanding Service Encounter Behaviors. Psychol. Mark., 30: 512–528. doi: 10.1002/mar.20624
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Australian Research Council's. Grant Number: DP0879469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!