The Influence of Cognitive Dissonance on Retail Product Returns
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 724–735, August 2013
How to Cite
Powers, T. L. and Jack, E. P. (2013), The Influence of Cognitive Dissonance on Retail Product Returns. Psychol. Mark., 30: 724–735. doi: 10.1002/mar.20640
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!