The Impact of Food-Related Values on Food Purchase Behavior and the Mediating Role of Attitudes: A Swiss Study
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 765–778, September 2013
How to Cite
Hauser, M., Nussbeck, F. W. and Jonas, K. (2013), The Impact of Food-Related Values on Food Purchase Behavior and the Mediating Role of Attitudes: A Swiss Study. Psychol. Mark., 30: 765–778. doi: 10.1002/mar.20644
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund (MGB), Zurich, Switzerland
- Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute (GDI), Zurich, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!