Predicting Consumer Behavior and Media Preferences: The Comparative Validity of Personality Traits and Demographic Variables
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 937–949, November 2013
How to Cite
Sandy, C. J., Gosling, S. D. and Durant, J. (2013), Predicting Consumer Behavior and Media Preferences: The Comparative Validity of Personality Traits and Demographic Variables. Psychol. Mark., 30: 937–949. doi: 10.1002/mar.20657
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!