Measurement Characteristics of Aaker's Brand Personality Dimensions: Lessons to be Learned from Human Personality Research
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 950–958, November 2013
How to Cite
Eisend, M. and Stokburger-Sauer, N. E. (2013), Measurement Characteristics of Aaker's Brand Personality Dimensions: Lessons to be Learned from Human Personality Research. Psychol. Mark., 30: 950–958. doi: 10.1002/mar.20658
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!