The authors would like to thank an anonymous reviewer and the executive editor for their helpful suggestions and for recommending an improved name for our construct. The authors would also like to thank Robert D. Jewell and Joann Peck for their comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Consumption-Focused Self-Expression Word of Mouth: A New Scale and Its Role in Consumer Research
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 959–970, November 2013
How to Cite
Saenger, C., Thomas, V. L. and Johnson, J. W. (2013), Consumption-Focused Self-Expression Word of Mouth: A New Scale and Its Role in Consumer Research. Psychol. Mark., 30: 959–970. doi: 10.1002/mar.20659
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!