Both the authors contributed equally to this article.
Customer Preferences for Frontline Employee Traits: Homophily and Heterophily Effects
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1043–1052, December 2013
How to Cite
Streukens, S. and Andreassen, T. W. (2013), Customer Preferences for Frontline Employee Traits: Homophily and Heterophily Effects. Psychol. Mark., 30: 1043–1052. doi: 10.1002/mar.20665
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!