The field work for the study in this article was supported by a grant from the Secretariat for Economy and Finance of Macau; the authors express their gratitude for this support. The appendices relevant for each casino and the entire set of data in this study do not appear in this copy of the paper but are available from the authors upon your request.
Problem Gamblers’ Harsh Gaze on Casino Services
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1108–1123, December 2013
How to Cite
Prentice, C. and Woodside, A. G. (2013), Problem Gamblers’ Harsh Gaze on Casino Services. Psychol. Mark., 30: 1108–1123. doi: 10.1002/mar.20670
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Secretariat for Economy and Finance of Macau
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!