Investor Expertise as Mastery over Mind: Regulating Loss Affect for Superior Investment Performance
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 321–334, May 2014
How to Cite
Chu, W., Im, M. and Lee, E.-J. (2014), Investor Expertise as Mastery over Mind: Regulating Loss Affect for Superior Investment Performance. Psychol. Mark., 31: 321–334. doi: 10.1002/mar.20697
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!