Make it Your Own: How Process Valence and Self-Construal Affect Evaluation of Self-Made Products
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 451–468, June 2014
How to Cite
Atakan, S. S., Bagozzi, R. P. and Yoon, C. (2014), Make it Your Own: How Process Valence and Self-Construal Affect Evaluation of Self-Made Products. Psychol. Mark., 31: 451–468. doi: 10.1002/mar.20707
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!