This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council grant (#104410) to N.O.R. We thank Sanford DeVoe for assistance in creating the photo stimuli.
Shopping under the Influence: Nonverbal Appearance-Based Communicator Cues Affect Consumer Judgments
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Retail Atmospherics and In-Store Nonverbal Cues
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 539–548, July 2014
How to Cite
Bashir, N. Y. and Rule, N. O. (2014), Shopping under the Influence: Nonverbal Appearance-Based Communicator Cues Affect Consumer Judgments. Psychol. Mark., 31: 539–548. doi: 10.1002/mar.20715
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. Grant Number: #104410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!