This research was supported by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (N N106 220138 and 644/MOB/2011/0), and the Polish National Science Centre (2011/03/B/HS6/05084).
Attractive Chameleons Sell: The Mimicry-Attractiveness Link
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Retail Atmospherics and In-Store Nonverbal Cues
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 549–561, July 2014
How to Cite
Kulesza, W., Szypowska, Z., Jarman, M. S. and Dolinski, D. (2014), Attractive Chameleons Sell: The Mimicry-Attractiveness Link. Psychol. Mark., 31: 549–561. doi: 10.1002/mar.20716
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: N N106 220138, 644/MOB/2011/0
- Polish National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2011/03/B/HS6/05084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!