Materialism, Religion, and Implications for Marketing—An Ethnographic Study of Nichiren Buddhism
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 683–697, September 2014
How to Cite
Choudhury, K. (2014), Materialism, Religion, and Implications for Marketing—An Ethnographic Study of Nichiren Buddhism. Psychol. Mark., 31: 683–697. doi: 10.1002/mar.20728
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!