The study was funded by an Australian Research Council Linkage Grant. The authors thank Mr. Johannes Kresling, Research Associate, for his work toward this paper.
Self-Determination Theory and Word of Mouth about Energy-Saving Behaviors: An Online Experiment
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 698–716, September 2014
How to Cite
Sweeney, J. C., Webb, D., Mazzarol, T. and Soutar, G. N. (2014), Self-Determination Theory and Word of Mouth about Energy-Saving Behaviors: An Online Experiment. Psychol. Mark., 31: 698–716. doi: 10.1002/mar.20729
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Australian Research Council Linkage Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!