Salespersons' Guanxi Orientation, Communication, and Manifest Conflict: An Empirical Study in China
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 786–800, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z. and Zhang, M. (2014), Salespersons' Guanxi Orientation, Communication, and Manifest Conflict: An Empirical Study in China. Psychol. Mark., 31: 786–800. doi: 10.1002/mar.20734
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 70972002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!