Implications for value research: A macro vs. micro perspective
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Psychology, Marketing, & Values
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 297–305, Winter 1985
How to Cite
Reynolds, T. J. (1985), Implications for value research: A macro vs. micro perspective. Psychol. Mark., 2: 297–305. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220020408
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!