We wish to thank T. D. Nelson for his valuable comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Introversion-extraversion and loud commercials
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 123–132, Summer 1986
How to Cite
Cetola, H. and Prinkey, K. (1986), Introversion-extraversion and loud commercials. Psychol. Mark., 3: 123–132. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220030208
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!