Authors are listed alphabetically since contributions to the study were equal. This research was supported in part, through a grant from the School of Management-University of Minnesota to the first author.
Memory for the visual and verbal components of print advertisements
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 137–149, Autumn (Fall) 1986
How to Cite
Childers, T. L. (1986), Memory for the visual and verbal components of print advertisements. Psychol. Mark., 3: 137–149. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220030303
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!