An archaeological examination of ethnic differences in body care rituals
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 273–289, Winter 1986
How to Cite
Wallendorf, M. and Nelson, D. (1986), An archaeological examination of ethnic differences in body care rituals. Psychol. Mark., 3: 273–289. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220030406
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!