Self-referencing as a mediator of the effectiveness of sex-role portrayals in advertising
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 71–84, Spring 1988
How to Cite
Debevec, K. and Iyer, E. (1988), Self-referencing as a mediator of the effectiveness of sex-role portrayals in advertising. Psychol. Mark., 5: 71–84. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220050106
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!