Effects of debriefing in marketing research involving “Mild” deceptions
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1989 Wiley Subscription Services, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 69–85, Spring 1989
How to Cite
Toy, D., Olsen, J. and Wright, L. (1989), Effects of debriefing in marketing research involving “Mild” deceptions. Psychol. Mark., 6: 69–85. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220060105
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Penn State Research initiation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!