Mary Finley Wolfinbarger is Assistant Professor, California State University, Long Beach, School of Business Administration, Long Beach, CA, 90840 and Mary C. Gilly is Associate Professor, Graduate School of Management, University of California, Irvine, CA 92717.
A conceptual model of the impact of advertising on service employees
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 215–237, Autumn (Fall) 1991
How to Cite
Wolfinbarger, M. F. and Gilly, M. C. (1991), A conceptual model of the impact of advertising on service employees. Psychol. Mark., 8: 215–237. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220080306
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!