Exploration in product usage: A model of use innovativeness
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 69–84, January/February 1994
How to Cite
Ridgway, N. M. and Price, L. L. (1994), Exploration in product usage: A model of use innovativeness. Psychol. Mark., 11: 69–84. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220110108
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!