The interactive effects of monetary incentive justification and questionnaire length on mail survey response rates
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 483–492, September/October 1994
How to Cite
Biner, P. M. and Kidd, H. J. (1994), The interactive effects of monetary incentive justification and questionnaire length on mail survey response rates. Psychol. Mark., 11: 483–492. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220110505
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!