The effects of background music on consumers' desire to affiliate in buyer-seller interactions
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 305–319, July 1995
How to Cite
Dubé, L., Chebat, J.-C. and Morin, S. (1995), The effects of background music on consumers' desire to affiliate in buyer-seller interactions. Psychol. Mark., 12: 305–319. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220120407
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!