Sexualized aspects of consumer behavior: An empirical investigation of consumer lovemaps
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 395–413, August 1995
How to Cite
Gould, S. J. (1995), Sexualized aspects of consumer behavior: An empirical investigation of consumer lovemaps. Psychol. Mark., 12: 395–413. doi: 10.1002/mar.4220120504
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!