A kinetic argument for a quasi-living polymerization of propene with a MgCl2-supported catalyst
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1987 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Basel
Die Makromolekulare Chemie, Rapid Communications
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 583–587, November 1987
How to Cite
Keii, T., Terano, M., Kimura, K. and Ishii, K. (1987), A kinetic argument for a quasi-living polymerization of propene with a MgCl2-supported catalyst. Makromol. Chem., Rapid Commun., 8: 583–587. doi: 10.1002/marc.1987.030081113
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!