Effects of surfactants and polymerization methods on the morphology of particles formed in “core-shell” emulsion polymerization of methyl methacrylate and styrene
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1989 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Basel
Die Makromolekulare Chemie, Rapid Communications
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 655–661, December 1989
How to Cite
Lee, S. and Rudin, A. (1989), Effects of surfactants and polymerization methods on the morphology of particles formed in “core-shell” emulsion polymerization of methyl methacrylate and styrene. Makromol. Chem., Rapid Commun., 10: 655–661. doi: 10.1002/marc.1989.030101208
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!