Temperature-induced phase transition behaviors of random vs. graft copolymers of N-isopropylacrylamide and acrylic acid
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1995 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Zug
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 175–182, March 1995
How to Cite
Chen, G. and Hoffman, A. S. (1995), Temperature-induced phase transition behaviors of random vs. graft copolymers of N-isopropylacrylamide and acrylic acid. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 16: 175–182. doi: 10.1002/marc.1995.030160304
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!