Mechanism of the anionic copolymerization of anhydride-cured epoxies – analyzed by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOF-MS)
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1996 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Zug
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 359–366, May 1996
How to Cite
Leukel, J., Burchard, W., Krüger, R.-P., Much, H. and Schulz, G. (1996), Mechanism of the anionic copolymerization of anhydride-cured epoxies – analyzed by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOF-MS). Macromol. Rapid Commun., 17: 359–366. doi: 10.1002/marc.1996.030170512
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!