Supporting information for this article is available on the journal's homepage under www.mrc-journal.de or from the author.
Xanthates as Chain-Transfer Agents in Controlled Radical Polymerization (MADIX): Structural Effect of the O-Alkyl Group†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 1049–1054, December 2002
How to Cite
Destarac, M., Bzducha, W., Taton, D., Gauthier-Gillaizeau, I. and Zard, S. Z. (2002), Xanthates as Chain-Transfer Agents in Controlled Radical Polymerization (MADIX): Structural Effect of the O-Alkyl Group. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 23: 1049–1054. doi: 10.1002/marc.200290002
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!