Biodegradable Polylactide and Its Nanocomposites: Opening a New Dimension for Plastics and Composites
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 815–840, September 2003
How to Cite
Ray, S. S. and Okamoto, M. (2003), Biodegradable Polylactide and Its Nanocomposites: Opening a New Dimension for Plastics and Composites. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 24: 815–840. doi: 10.1002/marc.200300008
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!