High-Throughput Experimentation in Organic Coating and Thin Film Research: State-of-the-Art and Future Perspectives
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Combinatorial Material Research and High-Throughput Experimentation in Polymer and Material Research
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 95–107, January 2004
How to Cite
Schmatloch, S., Bach, H., van Benthem, R. A. T. M. and Schubert, U. S. (2004), High-Throughput Experimentation in Organic Coating and Thin Film Research: State-of-the-Art and Future Perspectives. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 25: 95–107. doi: 10.1002/marc.200300146
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!