DMAP/Cr(III) Catalyst Ratio: The Decisive Factor for Poly(propylene carbonate) Formation in the Coupling of CO2 and Propylene Oxide
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 194–196, February 2003
How to Cite
Eberhardt, R., Allmendinger, M. and Rieger, B. (2003), DMAP/Cr(III) Catalyst Ratio: The Decisive Factor for Poly(propylene carbonate) Formation in the Coupling of CO2 and Propylene Oxide. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 24: 194–196. doi: 10.1002/marc.200390022
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!