Supporting information for this article is available at the bottom of the article's abstract page, which can be accessed from the journal's homepage at http://www.mrc-journal.de, or from the author.
Highly Sensitive and Selective Fluoride Ion Chemosensing, Fluoroalkylated Polysilane†
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 1771–1775, October 22, 2004
How to Cite
Saxena, A., Fujiki, M., Rai, R., Kim, S.-Y. and Kwak, G. (2004), Highly Sensitive and Selective Fluoride Ion Chemosensing, Fluoroalkylated Polysilane. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 25: 1771–1775. doi: 10.1002/marc.200400347
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!