Single-Mode Microwave Ovens as New Reaction Devices: Accelerating the Living Polymerization of 2-Ethyl-2-Oxazoline
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 1895–1899, November 12, 2004
How to Cite
Wiesbrock, F., Hoogenboom, R., Abeln, C. H. and Schubert, U. S. (2004), Single-Mode Microwave Ovens as New Reaction Devices: Accelerating the Living Polymerization of 2-Ethyl-2-Oxazoline. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 25: 1895–1899. doi: 10.1002/marc.200400369
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!