Red Blood Cell Templated Polyelectrolyte Capsules: A Novel Vehicle for the Stable Encapsulation of DNA and Proteins
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 435–440, March 24, 2006
How to Cite
Kreft, O., Georgieva, R., Bäumler, H., Steup, M., Müller-Röber, B., Sukhorukov, G. B. and Möhwald, H. (2006), Red Blood Cell Templated Polyelectrolyte Capsules: A Novel Vehicle for the Stable Encapsulation of DNA and Proteins. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 27: 435–440. doi: 10.1002/marc.200500777
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!