Nanofibrous Sugar Sticks Electrospun from Glycopolymers for Protein Separation via Molecular Recognition
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 27, Issue 22, pages 1942–1948, November 24, 2006
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Wu, J., Li, J.-J., Hu, M.-X. and Xu, Z.-K. (2006), Nanofibrous Sugar Sticks Electrospun from Glycopolymers for Protein Separation via Molecular Recognition. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 27: 1942–1948. doi: 10.1002/marc.200600470
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50473038
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!