Microwave-Assisted Homogeneous Polymerizations in Water-Soluble Ionic Liquids: An Alternative and Green Approach for Polymer Synthesis
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Microwaves and Polymers
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 456–464, February 19, 2007
How to Cite
Guerrero-Sanchez, C., Lobert, M., Hoogenboom, R. and Schubert, U. S. (2007), Microwave-Assisted Homogeneous Polymerizations in Water-Soluble Ionic Liquids: An Alternative and Green Approach for Polymer Synthesis. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 28: 456–464. doi: 10.1002/marc.200600728
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2006
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!