A Facile Route to Synthesize Highly Uniform Nanocapsules: Use of Amphiphilic Poly(acrylic acid)-block-polystyrene RAFT Agents to Interfacially Confine Miniemulsion Polymerization
Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 868–874, April 02, 2007
How to Cite
Lu, F., Luo, Y. and Li, B. (2007), A Facile Route to Synthesize Highly Uniform Nanocapsules: Use of Amphiphilic Poly(acrylic acid)-block-polystyrene RAFT Agents to Interfacially Confine Miniemulsion Polymerization. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 28: 868–874. doi: 10.1002/marc.200600823
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2006
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20474057, 20204015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!