Layer-by-Layer Spin Self-Assembled Hole Injection Layers Containing a Perfluorinated Ionomer for Efficient Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1366–1372, June 14, 2007
How to Cite
Park, J., Kwon, Y. and Lee, T.-W. (2007), Layer-by-Layer Spin Self-Assembled Hole Injection Layers Containing a Perfluorinated Ionomer for Efficient Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 28: 1366–1372. doi: 10.1002/marc.200700114
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!