Conjugated Polymers as Optical Probes for Protein Interactions and Protein Conformations
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: 30 Years of Conducting Polymers
Volume 28, Issue 17, pages 1703–1713, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Herland, A. and Inganäs, O. (2007), Conjugated Polymers as Optical Probes for Protein Interactions and Protein Conformations. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 28: 1703–1713. doi: 10.1002/marc.200700281
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2007
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!