Responsive Backbones Based on Alternating Triazole-Pyridine/Benzene Copolymers: From Helically Folding Polymers to Metallosupramolecularly Crosslinked Gels
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Self-Assembly and Hierarchical Structure Formation of Macromolecules
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 347–351, February 18, 2008
How to Cite
Meudtner, R. M. and Hecht, S. (2008), Responsive Backbones Based on Alternating Triazole-Pyridine/Benzene Copolymers: From Helically Folding Polymers to Metallosupramolecularly Crosslinked Gels. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 29: 347–351. doi: 10.1002/marc.200700817
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!