Intramolecular Click Cycloaddition: An Efficient Room-Temperature Route towards Bioconjugable Polymeric Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Click Chemistry in Polymer Science
Volume 29, Issue 12-13, pages 1156–1160, July 1, 2008
How to Cite
de Luzuriaga, A. R., Ormategui, N., Grande, H. J., Odriozola, I., Pomposo, J. A. and Loinaz, I. (2008), Intramolecular Click Cycloaddition: An Efficient Room-Temperature Route towards Bioconjugable Polymeric Nanoparticles. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 29: 1156–1160. doi: 10.1002/marc.200700877
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2007
- Basque Government
- Diputación de Guipuzkoa
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: NAN2004-09415-C05-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!