Direct Generation of Polymer Films on Copper Surfaces through Azide-Alkyne Cycloaddition Reactions between Peptidomimetic Oligomers
Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Click Chemistry in Polymer Science
Volume 29, Issue 12-13, pages 1134–1139, July 1, 2008
How to Cite
Shah, N. H. and Kirshenbaum, K. (2008), Direct Generation of Polymer Films on Copper Surfaces through Azide-Alkyne Cycloaddition Reactions between Peptidomimetic Oligomers. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 29: 1134–1139. doi: 10.1002/marc.200800042
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2008
- NYU College of Arts and Science Dean's Undergraduate Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!