Structure–Reactivity Correlation in “Click” Chemistry: Substituent Effect on Azide Reactivity
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Click Chemistry in Polymer Science
Volume 29, Issue 12-13, pages 1167–1171, July 1, 2008
How to Cite
Golas, P. L., Tsarevsky, N. V. and Matyjaszewski, K. (2008), Structure–Reactivity Correlation in “Click” Chemistry: Substituent Effect on Azide Reactivity. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 29: 1167–1171. doi: 10.1002/marc.200800118
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- CRP Consortium at Carnegie Mellon University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0549353
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!