A “Click” Strategy for Tuning in situ the Hydrophilic–Hydrophobic Balance of AB Macrosurfactants
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Click Chemistry in Polymer Science
Volume 29, Issue 12-13, pages 1161–1166, July 1, 2008
How to Cite
Zarafshani, Z., Akdemir, Ö. and Lutz, J.-F. (2008), A “Click” Strategy for Tuning in situ the Hydrophilic–Hydrophobic Balance of AB Macrosurfactants. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 29: 1161–1166. doi: 10.1002/marc.200800176
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2008
- Fraunhofer society and Max-Planck society (joint project bioactive surfaces)
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: LU 1195/1-1, Sfb 448
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF programs NanoforLife and NanoChem)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!