Rose-Like Microstructures of Polyaniline by Using a Simplified Template-Free Method under a High Relative Humidity
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 29, Issue 21, pages 1705–1710, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., He, H., Wan, M. and Jiang, L. (2008), Rose-Like Microstructures of Polyaniline by Using a Simplified Template-Free Method under a High Relative Humidity. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 29: 1705–1710. doi: 10.1002/marc.200800294
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50533030, 20571077
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Vol. 29, Issue 23, 1908, Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!