Acyclic Triene Metathesis Polymerization with Chain-Stoppers: Molecular Weight Control in the Synthesis of Branched Polymers
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 29, Issue 19, pages 1620–1625, October 1, 2008
How to Cite
Fokou, P. A. and Meier, M. A. R. (2008), Acyclic Triene Metathesis Polymerization with Chain-Stoppers: Molecular Weight Control in the Synthesis of Branched Polymers. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 29: 1620–1625. doi: 10.1002/marc.200800365
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2008
- German Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection. Grant Number: 22026905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!