Click Polyester: Synthesis of Polyesters Containing Triazole Units in the Main Chain by Click Chemistry and Improved Thermal Property
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 199–203, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Nagao, Y. and Takasu, A. (2009), Click Polyester: Synthesis of Polyesters Containing Triazole Units in the Main Chain by Click Chemistry and Improved Thermal Property. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 30: 199–203. doi: 10.1002/marc.200800529
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2008
- Japan Science and Technology (JST), Research for Promoting Technological Seeds (2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!